Petrol & why your wife shouldn't wear nylon knickers !!!

Or get a smaller car!

A standard hose on the wrong side will not reach around to the filler on my car without a lot of effort and the risk of scrapping the paint work in the attempt.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

The B6 Passat is a big car and hasn't posed any issues for me.

Reply to
SteveH

I've had no problems with a Volvo V70 - an even bigger car.

E.

Reply to
eastender

Ditto. I often park on the 'wrong' side and have had no problems, even with a Mondeo or a Carlton, neither of which are small cars.

Reply to
PC Paul