The Future... I've seen it.

I wonder if the mini skirt with the baseball blonde pony tail would get out into the mud ??

Reply to
Hirsty's

Can't see any blondes in the video, but plenty of blonde-style intelligence on display in the comments, typical extracts as follows;

--------------------------------------- humvees rule you idiot, the military use them, jeeps are made to be modified, that's why there are so manny modified jeeps, because they are rubbish offroad they modifie them, and even when they are modified thay're still crap

your obviusly a complete idiot!!! There is more Jeep's being used around the world by the army, then hummers!!! Hummer is severly underpowered vehicle. My jeep xj 4.0Liter produces much power then the army's hummer, and weighs about a 1/3rd as much...

x5 suck man wat kind of 50 year suv beat a 2000 cars

stupid brits

---------------------------------------

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:48:18 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

heh. isn't that from top gear?

I still like this one. 11/10 for quick thinking and car control.

teehee:

OK, this is a J**p but it's a nice example of vehicle control at low speed.

there's a series of the same subject.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:24:50 +0000, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

crazy suspension on this 'un:

and while I realise we have to take the p*** out of j**ps, this lot are pretty tough.

well impressed with the blue one, I didn't think he stood a chance.

the whole series is quite good. nice comments like "who needs exhausts?"

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Painfully slow if you ask me, and that bloke wandering about in front with the obligatory baseball cap (where's his red flag) would have lasted about

10 seconds I think before I would have run over him. ( only kidding of course :-))

Martin

Reply to
Oily