more Youtube

like the choice of music.

ooh, this one looks fun:

Austin Shackles

teehee:

Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Good stuff.... now for an interlude.....

I could waste half my life watching this stuff :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Is it me, or were the wheels on the Jeep not turning when the Disco was pulling it?

Stuart

Reply to
srtgray

just for fun

William Tasso

On or around Sun, 10 Dec 2006 02:20:42 -0000, "William Tasso" enlightened us thusly:

I love that one.

I hadn't noticed the way his lunch rotates to point at the coffee cup before.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Try

9 minutes of slow driving whilst telling the audience how great you are !
Reply to
Tim Jones

I see LROI have gone in for viral marketing now.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

It has to be the most pants custom job I've seen though.. The only part of the story I'd be interested is what exactly was the builder trying to build.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:23:39 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com (Tim Jones) scribbled the following nonsense:

teehee, love watching him saying how good he is, then seeing the reality as he regularly puts his vehicle on its side in winch challenges at Tixover.....

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

I assumed he was a frustated fan of '70s stock car racing ;)

Reply to
Tim Jones

On or around Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:23:39 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com (Tim Jones) enlightened us thusly:

I was disappointed that he didn't fall off the heap of cars.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:23:39 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com (Tim Jones) enlightened us thusly:

this one shows the right attitude.