Peugeot 306 tow bar electrics

Hi,

I hope someone can help me.

I need to wire single towing electrics on my peugeot 306.

Does anyone have a workshop manual to tell me which coloured wires on the loom relate to the various lights?

Thanks

Reply to
TS

I wouldn't bother to look at a diagram for that, just get a test lamp and turn each light on in turn and note which wire goes live for which lamp. the earth wire is easily identified visually.

the trailer sockets are usually prewired with a list of which colour does what, so it is quite easy to do.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful