Peugeot 307

Just had one as a hire car in Spain. The click from a switch or relay when I used the clutch drove me mad - is it normal? What is it for?

Reply to
John

Its to tell the ECU when the clutch is pressed, maintains emissions or something. Also, if the car had cruise control it cancels that too.

My C5 doesnt make a noise, but some C3's I've driven do.

Reply to
Mr Benny