Ping Mr Cheerful

hello

Could I impose on you're good nature for you to have a look up in the autodata book and tell me how to program keys for the new shape 07 onwards transits

I have looked on web either i have been looking in wrong places or the info is not there

Many thanks

Rob

Reply to
Rob H

I would willingly look it up, but my copy is a little too out of date, my MoT man has the new online version (multi hundreds a year) and I have an MoT later this week, I will look it up then (he is good like that) , keep looking in the meantime, just in case.

Mrcheerful

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thanks for the quick response I'll paypal you a couple of beers over to keep you cool ;-)

Thank you

Rob

Reply to
Rob H

I'm fairly sure your Transit is new enough to fall into the "dealer only" category...

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

If its like the citroen , pugeot or fiat then look forward to a bill for £150.00 plus robbing bastards

Reply to
steve robinson

Normally around half that for the Ford "dealer-only" ones.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan