Pinto rebuild

Hi all, I have a soc 2 litre pinto that I want to rebuild any suggestions on an engine company in the Portsmouth area which can supply parts and do crank regrinds and cylinder boring, head work etc:

Rich

-- To reply remove " spam "

Reply to
Rich

you may find some of these parts will be usfull,,

are all brand new.

Reply to
aussie bongo

suggestions

or these

aussie bongo

They don't seem to work?

> they are all brand new.> >

Reply to
Rich

working here but take a while to load up as the site loads from a very big database

Reply to
aussie bongo