Proton compact TPS

I have a 1997 Proton compact 1.3 12valve & i am looking for a throttle position sensor. I have tried all our usual suppliers but it looks like i will have to go to the main dealer & pay the asking price of around £100.

Can anyone help me locate one elsewhere please.

Phil.

Reply to
Mr Digital

A scrap yard. I don't think the engines have changed much in protons. I drive and drove a aeroback for a long time. I think if you go to a scrap yard the throttle position sensor on one of these should fit. (Hope!)

Reply to
david.cawkwell