Espace 2001 Warranty ???

Hi,

What's the warranty for a -

2.2dci 2001(jan), 42k miles espace.

Ta

Nick

Reply to
Nick (Scots)

Usually 60k or 3 yr, whichever is sooner.

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

Cheers, won't be saving on any money getting my master slave cyclinder replaced then.

Funny thing is I got a fuel distributor pipe replaced under warranty in France last july. So that would have been more than 3 yrs and less than 60k ?

Nick

PS Enjoyed N3rd I hope.

Reply to
Nick (Scots)

It's a well known fault. You'll probably find there was a Service notice for it.

Yeah. Legs have been a bit tender all day though.

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

Do you mean a recall type notice/alert ?

Yeah, it's a good techincal route. I hope you did the full three cliffs. South to North. The last one has no 'get off and slide down eroded bits'.

The last cliff flows very well. It is very heavily used by SBC and is pretty eroded. Even from last Aug when I first did it it's worse. Better when dry as you probably saw.

Nick

Reply to
Nick (Scots)