Pug cat costs???

I got a 1998 106 1.1 zest2 Pug with a rattling CAT on the exhorst. Been told £140 by local kwikfitting type of place. Is this about right please ???

Reply to
Odorf

So it might be worth ringing round or DIY.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Wow - thanks, that seems to be about £50 for the parts inc VAT and delivery... ho hum. Time to try a few other places inc my local garage methinks..

Thanks Duncan for info and weblink..

Reply to
Odorf

Try this one

then get friendly garage to fit or do it yourself

son had one for 1.1 Saxo £ 50 plus fit at £25

Kwik Rob quoted him £ 175

Reply to
Hirsty's

Just checked

£ 35 for yours ( + post )

sons was here in one day

not plugging site, just could'nt beleive how good they were !!

Reply to
Hirsty's

looks good - £41 inc free deliver, fixing kits and vat. How long is the guarantee for? Is it likely to suffer a damaged CAT in transit with white van man????

Reply to
Odorf

Not sure but standard 1 yr manufacturer/ supplier must be in force and at that price ?

Came well wrapped and presented with care sheets included. If damage then don't accept and claim from carrier/ supplier. If you pay by credit card then protected. I did order it over the phone as well to save any PC security problems and to talk to a human.

Reply to
Hirsty's