Pushrods.

Do any cars on sale have them anymore?

Reply to
gazzafield

Not new ones.

Reply to
Conor

In message , Conor writes

Only just. Ford have only recently discontinued the pushrod Ka lump.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Still in plenty of yank V8s.

Reply to
Doki

Paul Giverin ( snipped-for-privacy@giverin.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Is that *really* the last pushrod lump?

I'm sure it can't be.

Don't Bentley still use the 6.75 lump in the Arnage? That's pushrod, fersure. There's bound to be others, too.

Reply to
Adrian

They do.

Reply to
Doki

Bit out of my price range I think.

Reply to
gazzafield

gazzafield (rufty_tufty snipped-for-privacy@nospam.saysI.ko) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Ka. Arnage. Ka. Arnage.

Fuckit. Borrow the money.

Reply to
Adrian

I think the Vauxhall Monaro uses the good ole Chevvy V8 which is pushrod.

Does anything new still use the Rover V8?

Reply to
Tony Houghton

Adrian wrote in news:Xns9831AAAFA99E4adrianachapmanfreeis@204.153.244.170:

Steal and clone I say. :-)

Reply to
Tunku

Carnage?

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton

Tony Houghton ( snipped-for-privacy@realh.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No. Last uses (TVR?) were superceded a few years ago.

Reply to
Adrian

Can't you still get the Westfield SEight? Always wanted one (I know, not exactly powerful or efficient but with a noisy pipe and induction kit it sounds better than a 4 pot)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Powerful enough, surely. Anyway, like you say, just listen to it......

Reply to
Chris Bartram

You can get a DAX Rush.

They list a Rover V8 - I think you might have to go for the five litre Ford (gulp) if you want a new engine, though.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Didn't someone just get the rights and tooling to keep building the buick^H^H^H^H^H Rover V8.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp