Re: Anoraks

Thanks Mr Cheerful; I shouldn't post when pissed!

I actually typed it with one 'O', then "corrected" it !

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Pat Crouch

I think you mean one 'o', not one 'O'

and I am p~~~~d

Mrcheerful

Mrcheerful

Reply to
Mrcheerful

No pun was intended nor should be implied. Please resubmit your application for membership of Usenet.

Reply to
Mark W

Anyway, I would never join anything, that would have me as a member! LOL

Rodders

Reply to
Pat Crouch

Ah, I see you bottom-posted. That means I had to scroll down to see what you wrote. My newsreader shows the beginning (top) of each post by default.

Personally, I don't care whether people top-post or bottom-post.

Reply to
Terry F.

But then it does read properly, you know, like a book or the normal stuff we read.

-- Malc

Reply to
Malc