Re: been to court

Even 10 years ago when I was learning computing they said that banks always calculate the deposits before the withdrawls, to avoid just this problem. Seems the co-op people weren't in the same class.

Reply to
Mark Hewitt

Yup seems the Nationwide were missing from this class too, I had a fight last month when the same thing happens to me they said the rule is debits before credits.....

Reply to
Tim Anderson

dojj wrote: | 5 years ago I was hit up the arse by someone as we were | both joining a dual carriageway from a slip road | | judge now says I cut him up and have to pay out £3k and | no, I couldn't use the witness statements

He hit you, so it is your fault. Don't you know anything about modern life?

Reply to
Deadline

Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form, to Deadline (apww snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net), the ever-living!

Rocko's Modern Life?

Reply to
Bregans

Time to move the account then, heh. Barstewards.

Reply to
DervMan

dojj wrote: | 5 years ago I was hit up the arse by someone as we were | both joining a dual carriageway from a slip road | | judge now says I cut him up and have to pay out £3k and | no, I couldn't use the witness statements

Deadline, the ever-living said: | He hit you, so it is your fault. Don't you know anything | about modern life?

Bregans wrote: | Rocko's Modern Life?

-is one of making crappy movies and being unable to sell them using his own name.

Reply to
Deadline

Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form, to Deadline (apww snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net), the ever-living!

Rocko, not Rocky.

The cartoon wallaby on Nickelodeon, not the cauliflower-eared Italian Stallion.

Reply to
Bregans

Deadline, the ever-living said: | He hit you, so it is your fault. Don't you know anything | about modern life?

Bregans wrote: | Rocko's Modern Life?

Deadline, the ever-living said: | -is one of making crappy movies and being unable to sell | them using his own name.

Bregans wrote: | Rocko, not Rocky. | | The cartoon wallaby on Nickelodeon, not the cauliflower- | eared Italian Stallion.

The Rock, not Rocko.

The cartoony-selling flopper in WWE, not the what-the-Hell- is-that dog-thing.

Reply to
Deadline

Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form, to Deadline (apww snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net), the ever-living!

Now I understand.