Re: Current Voltage Regulators

Hi All Just a quick message to say thanks to all the readers who replied to my posting last week regarding current voltage regulators. It?s always encouraging to know that there are people out there who will take the time and trouble to pass on their knowledge to others. I have been tied up with work this last week so have not done any more to Daimler. The general consensus appears to be that the regulator should work OK, so I think I will just fit it and see what happens, Thanks again David.

Reply to
David Oneill