Re: Nissan Primera 2.0SLX stalls easily

Replace HT leads this has done the trick! I noticed tape around one so replaced the complete set

My Primera runs ok except it often stalls when reversing, setting off at > junctions etc. It also fails to start first time, always needs a second go > to get going. > > Anyone point me in the right direction? I'll probably get it serviced > soon but it was like this when I bought it (it had been serviced then) >
Reply to
Blue Frog