Re: On the benefits of proper tools

I was thinking it's time to upgrade to one of those 'professional'

> type ratchet handles at some point. >

I was thinking exactly that - my sockets, although numerous, are a right collection of mismatches. A trip to Halfords might be in order.

Si.

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

It always pays to have quality tools. They make jobs just so much easier. The Halfords Pro range have a good reputation, I've got a set of their wobble head ratchet spanners, really good to use - a revelation when I first got them. Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

Although you can get a real Facom set for the same price.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Dunno if they still are, but Halfords pro were made by Facom. Just probably more handy on the very small chance you need to get one replaced.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Seconded, I love my Halfords ratchet spanners, although their lifetime warranty (no questions asked replacement of broken tools) no longer applies to their ratchet spanners...

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)