Vauxhall Omega Fuel Guage - Not reading "Full" when tank brimmed ?

Hi there.

I have a V plate Vauxhall Omega 2.5 V6. I noticed this gremlin last time, but just thought I was too frugal filling it up !, but I brimmed the car FULL with fuel today and the fuel guage again fails to read Full. It seems to settle at 60ltrs with the needle at about the 1 o'clock mark, with full in the past registering with the guage pointing fully vertical ?

I have just had the connector off underneith and cleaned all connectors and WD40'ed the plug - No change.

Any thoughts ?

Andy.

Reply to
a.j.beddoes

The senders probably buggered. Whether or not it's worth replacing is another question.

Reply to
Duncan Wood