Re: Resto project for someone.

:-)

Cue SteveH to tell us how all Fords rust to dust in a matter of minutes!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Nice MK2 Essie. Minter for year. Good body and interior. May need a

> polish as it's been stood a while. > >

He'd never pass for Herbie...

But that said, he does look a right tart!!

Reply to
Billy H

Nice car need a little t-cut and elbow grease.

Reply to
Matty

Reminds me of a vintage buff I knew. In a drought a good few years ago the village pond dried up, and exposed a nearly buried model T Ford chassis. Must have been there for decades, as nobody local knew anything about it Anyway he dragged it out, took it home, and used the back axle along with a few other parts to complete the restoration of a model T he'd been gradually rebuilding over many years. 6 months later he was driving it around, and for a few months after that, it was on display in the local Ford dealers showroom. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Adam Aglionby" saying something like:

And the shrubbery tidied up a bit. Pass easily, that will.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Are fluids such as antifreeze and window washer fluid eco-friendly where this motor is concerned do you think?

May need the air filter converting a bit too.

Reply to
Billy H