Re: Reversing lights

I have an 1995 American car which was imported about 15 years ago and

> has been passing MOT tests with no reversing lights for all that > time.... because yellow bulbs have been inserted in the clear revering > lens and re-wired to provide indicators ...is this lack of reversing > lights legal?

Yep. No requirement for them to be fitted, and they're never MOTable, even if they are fitted.

Reply to
Adrian

Either. Both.

BTW, if you're after what's-needed-for-MOT, go straight to the horse's mouth. motinfo.gov.uk/htdocs/index.htm

Reply to
Adrian