Re: Squeaky Brakes

My Citroen Xara Picasso has squeaky brakes. Any suggestions about causes > and

> cures?

It's a high-frequency vibration.

Clean them out, fit anti-squeal shims, and/or put some copper grease on the back of the pads.

Personally I quite like it when they squeal, it means they're not seized!

Reply to
Charles Sweeney

Maybe a bit of dirt or grease. It may burn off in time. If you feel the need, expose the disks and drums and wipe them with a clean piece of kitchen roll.

Reply to
David