Re: THIS IS MOHAMMED 19

You're going to get 40 lashes for calling yourself that you know.

-- Malc

Reply to
Malc

When I get my next dog,guess what he's going to be called. It won't be rover :-)

Reply to
Mark Smith

My muslim mate just came round to pick me up to go to work, I told him my cat was called Mohammed. He just said "oh, cool name" and thought no more about it!

Reply to
Mike P

nuff said in my sig

i sent a email to the Sudan embassy stating the below....

Reply to
Jules

Well you're not allowed to name your child Jesus in this country, which is not far off how this country owuld have behaved, in the same witch hunt style Sudan's public are exhibiting, although we passed that phase many hundred years ago. Still amusing we pretend to ourselves we're a 'Christian' nation though!

Reply to
r_trainer

What a stupid attitude; I've noticed in your posts you're obvioulsy pretty much entirely uneducated, from your strange views, typing method, and apalling grammar and spelling. You simply do not comprehend their religeous beliefs, do you? That woman was a fool, it's the typical Westerner attitude, go to a country, and assume it's the same as 'home'. Most people I am friends with know Mohammed is a no-no as a name, particularly for an inanimate object. Children in a class I am drafted in to teach also agreed with the fact the name should not have been used, which gave me slight satisfation, in the sense that these children at least had some knowledge of such a diverse culture.

Having said all this, I feel the fact she let the children name the teddy bear shows just a blatent mistake, nothing else. I doubt the children was doing it maliciously, and were likely happy at the chance to name a teddy.

I doubt you could run a bath my friend, why the hell would any embassy, let alone the Sudanese embassy, be interested in anything you care to email? Exactly, although I suppose, from the look of that dire picture on your website, that you'll appear a BNP representative given the slight girth and dodgy haircut, if it may be named such.

Reply to
r_trainer