real pleasure

the only real and abiding pleasure

in life is to give pleasure to other

people which will bring happiness allround....

_________________________________

please

I absolutely agree - so send me £50,000 and I'll be as pleased as Punch, whereupon my happiness will then bring happiness to a Mercedes salesman, who's commission will then make his wife happy, and then she will make her hairdresser happy, and the hairdresser will make his Suzuki dealer happy, and.............so on, and so forth.

So much potential happiness - and all it needs is for you to kick things off....

Reply to
Aggreived

And millions of imbeciles like them will continue blissfully to destroy their country's economy by buying foreign cars.

Reply to
Chip Hasblone

Judging by your name, I suspect you're American and willing to drive their domestic market crap because it's built there.

My country used to build s**te cars, and build 'em badly. Now we don't build 'em. The US is merely, as always, following the British lead.

Reply to
Pete M