Removing stickers

My car has a GB sticker stick on the paintwork at the back.

Can anyone suggest a way for me to remove it without damaging the paintwork.

Thanks

-- ***please don't reply to my email address - it doesn't work***

Reply to
Al Bongo

Try WD40.

Reply to
Charles Sweeney

Try mildly heating with a hot air gun. Any residual glue can usually be removed with eg ether (in Easy-Start), Any colour fade might benefit from cutting compound.

Allan Bennett

Reply to
Allan Bennett

WD40 works for me.