RENAULT EXPRESSION - Ignition coil

Hi,

I had problem with number 3 ignition coil on Renault Expression 2001

1600cc engine and I changed it.

Should I change the other three as well or leave them until any thing goes wrong with them? They are expensive around £50 each.

Rajinder

Reply to
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

did renault not do a recall on engines with these coils? a known failure point, id have thought they were replacing them on warranty.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

message

we've replaced quite a few of these over the last few months. if Renault have a problem they arnt admitting it !

Reply to
reg

Hi,

There was no recall. The engine has done around 50,000 miles.

2001 Model.

Rajinder

message

Reply to