Renault Megane door handle

I've got a Renault Megane 02 reg. The rear door on the passenger side cannot be opened from the outside. It opens ok from the inside. It was alright until one day we went to open it and at the same time the central locking was activated. Seems like something became dislodged. Can it be put right without taking off the inside door panel?.

Reply to
Sammy

Sammy wrote in news:1182280561.899116.107860 @k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

Does it have an internal door lock button you can pull up? Usually this comes right when you close all doors and lock then unlock the doors again using the remote. If you are unlucky, sounds like the rod on the outside handle has slipped off, which means getting the card off.

Reply to
Stuart G Gray