Renault Megane Ph1 Sunroof Drainage

Hi, anyone out there know where the drain tubes from the sunroof come out? I have a hatchback sport and the front left drain tube is blocked. Seems to have happened to several people (water in the passenger well, coming through sill under from passenger door), but cannot find satisfactory method of clearing this.

Thanks

Reply to
PaulJM

The message from "PaulJM" contains these words:

Be thankful Renault had the good grace to give you drains in the first place. The wife's Clio has none at all. Still, at least she gets a shower now and then.

Reply to
Guy King

lye down on the floor and look underneath the sills where the panels are spot welded together look carfully for a small slot along this flange,now using a small screwdriver insert and open/unblock this slot(it may blocked by undersealer) hope this works, good luck

Reply to
ford_technical_

Cheers - spent a long time on my back looking for these slots but only thing resembling one did not appear to be blocked! (Stuck a hacksaw blade through this and it came out dry.) Found the drain tube going down through the front left door pillar and traced it as far as I could, which is to behind the front wheel arch, but could not see where it went from there. If I can find this, I can clear the blockage which is the initial cause - water backs up to the sunroof then overflows into the body work and down into the sill. Hope Renault didn't overlook putting in drainage slots for the sills, like the mentioned Clio!!

Reply to
PaulJM