Re: Do you want to Increase Gas and save money?

The message from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

Oh - look. Another version of the petrol 'catalyst' that Trading Standards > found didn't work and prosecuted those selling it. > Be nice if these spammers invented some new snake oil...

I imagine as the Americans' fuel prices rise sharply we'll see a lot more of this sort of balls.

Reply to
Guy King

I wonder what sort of snake yeilds the most oil per acre of snake farm?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

There were many different names for the same thing. You can't patent a lie. Dunno which one actually got done.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "larp05" saying something like:

Fuck off and eat more beans, you stupid, stupid spammer.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon