Replacment Head Light bulbs on a Citroen Xantia

Hi I have just replaced my headlight bulbs in my 1996/97 Citroen Xantia with a more high powered version. I have noticed since that the beam when on dipped seems to be pointing more to the middle of the road as opposed to the nearside. It is not causing a problem with oncoming vehicles but I am not sure if that is as it should be. I was told that all four bulbs were the same and that they can only be fitted in one position. Have I done everything correctly. Thanks Tony

Reply to
Tony

Headlamps as well as having an up/down adjustment also have a left right adjustment.

Reply to
Conor

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Which shouldn't be needed after replacing the bulbs.

They're just bog standard H1(IIRC) bulbs.

It really only leaves two options :- The bulbs are cheap shit that are badly made. They've been fitted wrongly.

Reply to
Adrian

I was going along with your Option 1 as alot seem to be.

Reply to
Conor