Rover 214/414 Mirrors

How do you remove and replace just the glass on a manually adjusted Rover 214 door mirror?

Steve.

Reply to
Steve Leak

The glass prises away, its held with a combination of clips and some double sided adhesive.

Reply to
Sir Richard Richard

Hope you have the patience to put them back on again - took me 3 days to put the offside one on after I bought my car 2nd hand. If the clips are rusted then go off down the scrapyard and find some new ones - rusted ones will snap causing you even more frustration! If all else fails - brute force and a good thump cures it.

Gaynor

Reply to
Tim and/or Gaynor Bott