sealing fuel barb adapters?

I got a fuel check valve (with AN threads) and 2 barb adapters. The fittings have matching cone shapes. I don't know if that will seal when the adapters
are screwed on tight. The fuel pressure is about 350 kPa. Would you put on something like Loxeal thread sealer, or a fuel-resistant o-ring?
On 14/09/2018 12:07, snipped-for-privacy@topmail.co.nz wrote:

Just tighten them up, adding anything as a sealer may (if it breaks down) induce a leak, it is only 50 psi. Joints like that are used in refrigeration all the time at far higher pressures and there it is usual to put a smear of oil on the surfaces before tightening. Many fuel filters also have cone fittings and run at similar pressures without anything added.
On Friday, September 14, 2018 at 11:58:45 PM UTC+8, MrCheerful wrote:

I fitted it as is, and it hasn't leaked. I since learned that AN fittings work like this, but if you got ORB couplers instead, they need o-rings.