Seat Ibiza starting problem

Our Seat Ibiza in mild weather starts without any trouble whatsoever, however when the temperature drops overnight to below zero the engine will not turn over.

Battery has been tested and is excellent,

Any thoughts

Reply to
Arthur Suggitt

Cold start injector?

Reply to
Conor

Reply to
Bo Peep

My thoughts are that the battery is toast. How was it tested? What voltage is there on a cold morning? Does the engine turn over not at all/slowly/rapid clicking noise? What happens to the lights on the dash when you try to start?

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat