SEAT Toledo automatic SE 20 Valve

First registered in 2000. When I first bought this car it was hardly noticable when it changed gear. I have had automatics in the past and I could always tell when they changed up or down. When I first got this car I was amazed how smooth the gear change was. Lately I am noticing a surge when this happens. Does it need a service or what?

Reply to
Bren

  1. Check the fluid.

  1. Get it hooked up to a code reader.