sen this

Yep, Photoshop is good eh?

LOL, seriously though - it's on a dutch forum (I think) but happened in GB somewhere. Love to know where.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Well the blue van is: Redmond Bros

34, Fairway, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 8EB
Reply to
jeremy

bit far from the sea though, that is.

Reply to
jeremy

So that definately puts it in the UK somewhere, LOL. I was wondering about the reg plate on the BIG crane they brought in, the one that says Michael Long, Truck and Crane Hire. Is that a Channel Island plate? I don't know myself. It doesn't look mainland though.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

I cant see it - all I get is an inloggen page

Reply to
Jerry Atrik

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Stuart Gray" saying something like:

Somewhere out the West of Ireland - that's a Galway plate on the large crane truck.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon