slight blister on front tyre

A small blip has appeared on one of my front tyres. I take it this is not good news.

How quickly do I have to fix this?

Many thanks

Andrew J Fife

Reply to
ajohnsnospam

snipped-for-privacy@freeuk.com mumbled:

Before driving further.

Reply to
Guy King

Do you mean a bubble on the sidewall? If so it's new-tyre-time, sooner rather than later.

Reply to
Scott M

As everyone else has said, new tyre. If the other front tyre is worn, you might want to replace that too. Get the same sort of tyre at least.

Reply to
Doki

Not sure if they do em in the right size for a MK3 Golf, but I've found Uniroyals to be very good in the wet, and not terrifically expensive.

Reply to
Doki