Spark plug Timesert thread repair needed

My 93 Fiesta 1100 is poorly. I cleaned the plugs one day and an old repair insert came out with one of the plugs. I can't re-use so I'm looking for another. It is a solid type insert with quite a thin wall ( I'm pretty sure its a timsert ). I contacted Wurth uk ( Timesert's distributor ) but they want me to buy 10 at £8 each. I thought I'd post here in case anybody had been down the same road, If you've got one or two to spare I'd be interested.

-- Mike mike snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Michael Laidlaw