Sparkplugs again!

Just looking at my old spark plugs I took out the car (306 1.6 TU5JP) and have noticed there is a green tint on all of them (on the electrode/insulator bit)

Should I be worried by this? I've never seen green deposits like this before, and I've changed quite a few plugs.

Any help appreciated.

Ben

Reply to
Benje

These days plug colour depends more on additive package in the fuel than running conditions. I use regular UL Shell mine have gone deep purple. The lambda sensor has too.

Peter Hill

Said Ted the Mechanic?

Reply to
Sean