St. George's Flag waving motorists

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ian henden" saying something like:

Priceless!

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Seeing the flags always reminds me of some middle east revolutionary state - to be accompanied by guns fired into the air. I don't like them. I hope they knacker your window seals.

Reply to
John

In message , Huge writes

You have England flags fluttering from your motors' windows? I'd never have thought it. Or is it a biggie from a flag pole chez-huge

Reply to
bof

I'd be careful:

Poldie

On 2 Jun 2006 14:44:25 -0700, Poldie wrote the following to uk.misc:

I preferred this one about flags:

mh.

Reply to
Marcus Houlden

I saw this in another group

In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag.

The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required

Alex Heney

Err, no. For flags for boats.

Reply to
Huge