STAY CLEAR!Cheap price!

A word of advice. Stay clear of this car. Yes the used car price might be tempting BUT there is a reason why it is so cheap.

I will not list the numeours problems I have with this car, but will only mention the main ones:

1- Battery dies if car left not run for a week or so!

2- Wierd vibration when shifting into 4th gear!

3-Transmission lags. When shifing from N to D it takes longer than usual for the tranny to engage!

4-BAD fuel ecenomy AND LOW performance (272HP????)

and NO my car is not old. It is 2007 with 18 k miles on it.

It is a nice piece of machinary to cherish and KEEP in your garage but if you plan on driving it and using it regulalry, this may not be your best choice!

I was shocked that my problems with this car are actually SHARED by other owners of the same car. The intimate relshionship you will have with the dealer and the frequent visits you will make are probably Cadiallac=92s way of saying WE LOVE YOU and we hate NOT to see you every couple of months.

Abel