Susuki Splash Diesel.

Any reports on these? I've driven a pal's one and it's a perky little thing around town, and quite nice to drive. Pity it's so ugly.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Dunno about the Susuik, but my LR Discovery didn't half 'Splash Diesel' following it's last service.

I'd poured almost an entire tank-full over the roads of Aberdeenshire before noticing a hose had come off the new fuel filter behind the driver's wheel arch.

( The fuel filter has around 5 hoses on it: In from tank, Out to injector pump, Return from common rail, and back to tank. Also a 5th hose to the flare stack or FBH or somesuch. Was one of the return lines that had come off. )

The loacl motorcyclists will be well happy with me, and I'm also about £80 out-of-pocket.

Reply to
Ron Lowe