Tax on a 2.0L ldv petrol convoy 400 crewbus

Hi Anyone know what the road tax is for the above? Twin wheel at rear if that makes a diff

Reply to
Paul

Paul gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

If you've got the plate, just look it up on

Adrian

Excellent - only £200 for the year.

Any pitfalls with this model? (Apart from it being petrol).

Reply to
Paul

Our bike club has one of these (a high roof van not a crewbus) but with a

2.5TDi Ford lump in it. It's no speed machine nor is it that economical. I certainly wouldn't fancy a 2L petrol lump in one. It would truly drink juice like a pissed fish.

JB

Reply to
JB

Yes, but we only need it for two ten miles trips a week and a 60mile round trip once a week...the current owner claims 20mpg which sort of aint bad for such small mileage. And its got the remnants of an LPG conversion on it - so if I could get that resurected I might have a winner...

Reply to
Paul

Paul gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Do you need many more?

Reply to
Adrian

20mpg? He must drive like a nun on valium.

For your proposed mileage, it won't be worth the hassle I wouldn't have thought.

JB

Reply to
JB

Well it depends how much they want for it, how rotten it is & if the doors work. 24's a good mpg for the diesel though, 20's optimistic for the petrol.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

£750 for a 51 plate, body solid - looks good.
Reply to
Paul

I've got two Pilots at the mo - not flash but good workhorses.

Reply to
Paul