Thanks

Guys, Thanks for all your help over the last couple of weeks with the rebuild of my zetec.

Found out why the car was only on three cylinders, I thought all the connectors to the injector rail were individual, but after checking I'd crossed the air inlet solenoid connector with no1 injector.

So long and short of it, car now runs except from a leak from near the water pump, took it for about a 60mile run yesterday, and all OK apart from a little overheating.

Need to double how the auxialliary belt goes back on as I think I may have made a mistake there and the pump maybe in reverse and that's what's caused the leak.

Again thanks to all those who responded.

Ali Day

Weren't they different colours?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Nope, both black connectors with a brown ,different coloured striped, and black wire.

Don't happen to know of a pic on the web, that shows the belt routing? All I could find was the one on zetecinside, which is different. Mind you hopefully will be looking under the bonnet of a similar car this avo.

Cheers again.

Reply to
Ali Day

->Guys,

->Thanks for all your help over the last couple of weeks with the rebuild of

->my zetec.

Hi Ali,

There I was thinking you "don't do engines" ;-)

Reply to
Geoff

LOL, damn caught out again knowing bugga all about things I shouldn't be putting my fingers in.

Resurrecting the Anoraks at all this year? Tried a few things for the Atoms but nowt, and I have a jnr due in a month so no green card for me.

Take it easy

Ali Day

->

->> ->>

->> ->Guys,

->> ->Thanks for all your help over the last couple of weeks with the rebuild

->> of

->> ->my zetec.

->>

->> Hi Ali,

->>

->> There I was thinking you "don't do engines" ;-)

->

->LOL, damn caught out again knowing bugga all about things I shouldn't be

->putting my fingers in.

You can run but you can't hide !

->Resurrecting the Anoraks at all this year? Tried a few things for the Atoms

->but nowt, and I have a jnr due in a month so no green card for me.

No we've had enough, too much like hard work !

were looking for people, tho not sure what four.

->Take it easy

You too and best of luck with the sprog and best wishes to David and Jimmy.

Reply to
Geoff