Timing belt change

When looking for a car in that class (2007) I had a look at 2001 or 02 Civics (pre space-ship design). They all appeared to bubble under the rear wheel arches and the electric steering-wheel felt very light and detached.

HTH!

Reply to
Kostas Kavoussanakis

certainly, my list was over the last few months, it is about a year since I changed a door lock on one :)

Reply to
Mrcheerful