TOCSIN BANG

"TOCSIN BANG" has been declared as of 18:02 today

Reply to
andy

Is that like Cillit Bang?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

The message from "Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot" contains these words:

Cilli boy. It's a secret code word used by the Observer Corps to confirm a nuclear attack on the UK. Well, it /was/ secret.

Reply to
Guy King

Should I get under the kitchen table and cover my windows with brown paper?

Reply to
Taz

You're in trouble now.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

The message from "Taz" contains these words:

If you think it'll help.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from "Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot" contains these words:

Can I expect a visit from Mike Corley?

Reply to
Guy King

The ROC were disbanded though. So what is happening?

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

The message from "mrcheerful ." contains these words:

Who knows, but if the gummermint are involved - it'll be a cockup.

Reply to
Guy King

I went to

and clicked on his link. It's gone! File not found! What does that tell you?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

The message from "Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot" contains these words:

It was all true?

Reply to
Guy King

which would be his website personally I reckon Mrs Trellis is more believeable Derek

Reply to
Derek

QUICK issue identity cards that will make it all better Derek

Reply to
Derek

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "andy" saying something like:

Bugger, I must've missed it.

Not very observant, eh?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Just remember to hide under your kitchen table next time it happens. And don't forget the brown paper. These are Government instructions from that time if any one is puzzled. Works great for a nuclear strike apparently, not so good for tsunamis.

Reply to
Taz

OOOoohhh.....nuclear war eh?.......Im standin on my roof lookin for the flash!

Reply to
alan collins

make sure you don't stare directly at it though!

Reply to
barry

Do you think the rest of the world will have a big fundraising effort to put us back on our feet?

krystnors

Reply to
krystnors

The message from "andy" contains these words:

We're not talking about the Boeotian poet, are we?

He'd be going some to be active wot with having died nearly two and a half thousand years ago.

Reply to
Guy King