torx socket for corsa crankshaft pully

Hi all, I need to remove the crankshaft pulley bolt in a Corsa of 1997, but it is a torx head, that in Italy it is impossible to found in the normal shop because it is not standard at all in Italy. I wold like to order by internet, but I'm not sure about the size. In a previous post in the NG somebody suggested the size "E-60" but he was not sure. Somebody of you know exactly the size, or how to determine it? I saw that it is possible to use an hexagon number 15, but it damage the bolt.

thanks/ Carlo

Reply to
Carlo

What's the engine size / type?

Will

Reply to
Will Reeve

is the 1.4 liter SOCH (Opel corsa 1.4 Swing, code X14SZ)

/Carlo

Reply to
Carlo

14mm normal (multi-hex) socket hammered on does the job.

moray

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

If it is a male torx head, you'll find an AF bi-hex socket that fits.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

EPC says it's a TORX M12 x 1.75 x 62mm bolt.

will sell you a draper socket which will fit. Or any Draper dealer will get you one in.

Will

Carlo wrote:

Reply to
Will Reeve

that only tells you the bolt dimensions, not the reverse torx size.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

... The url seems not correct... Anyway, I found some info and may be it is the E18?

BR/ Carlo

Reply to
Carlo