Total Petrol - Smells different?

Has anyone else noticed that Total petrol smells different to the rest? I can always tell when someone's put Total petrol in my car as it's less responsive and i've always had this confirmed by asking where they got the petrol.

The other stations round here are a penny or two cheaper than Total too.

Maybe it's something in this particular station's tanks.

Thanks Paul

Reply to
Paul. A. Latham

Ever been in a crowded room in France?

Reply to
Andy Lord

The message from "Andy Lord" contains these words:

You suggesting the French wine industry is in trouble 'cos they're all drinking petrol?

Reply to
Guy King

French Whine Industry looks alive and well to me...

Reply to
Paul Cummins

You'll find that as the French wine industry like the rest of Europe have flipping high taxes to deal with compared with the UK (Europe don't forget has decent skools/pensions/doles/trains/ roads etc.- so no link there then!) - trouble is they have to compete with very low cost countries (low taxes and low salaries) in the rest of the world so they are suffering / lots of wineries (?) are playthings of the rich or are still going on due to the kindness of Bank managers

Reply to
jim

The message from "jim" contains these words:

How do you make a small fortune with a vinyard? Start with a large one.

Reply to
Guy King

Where did wine come into it? I was suggesting that a French petrol brand might have a 'different' smell in the way that certain French people do.

Maybe they add garlic...

Reply to
Andy Lord

You mean like a crowded lift smells different to a midget? Mike.

Reply to
Mike G