Toyota 4 Runner 2.8 D Info please!

Hi all,

I have purchased a 1989 4 Runner 2.8d (not turbo) which was brought in by the owner from Australia when they came back to the UK. (They are now going back) Regularly serviced and in great condition so I am happy with the purchase. What I need is some info on websites, clubs or just info where to get spares if required. I have found a bit of info on the 2.4 models but any info would be helpful.

Thanks to any helpful replies.

Reply to
Merlin