Toyota Hi ace exahasted exhaust

Anyone tell me where i might obtain an exhaust system for a toyota hi ace van, 1990 G local kwik fit advise me they do not carry parts as do many local garages, anywhere online i can order one? Tim.

Reply to
www.starlite-entertainment.co.uk

Ok the system i want is very expensive, is there any reason why i can not use old systems welded and clamped together as its only my rear pip thtas holes, i have a supply of endless scrap systems, would this be ok for mot if its non leaking. Tim.

Reply to
www.starlite-entertainment.co.uk

Welder then, mig, oxy torch or arc, what u say, was going to get one anyway.

Tim.

Reply to
www.starlite-entertainment.co.uk

Ain't anyone use google these days?

Try here...

Guy King

The message from "

" contains these words:

If the gasses largely [1] stay in from one end to the other that's fine. I've welded up loads of exhausts - some of which have been still passing MOTs three or four years later.

[1] I say largely 'cos some tiny leaks are allowable. Indeed, some systems have tiddly drainholes in the bottoms of the boxes.
Reply to
Guy King

£100 for a new one at the above I assume it's a 2.4D

Reply to
David Cawkwell