Help installing parts 2001 4Runner!

Hi: My name is AL, I live in N.J. and need some help building or I should say adding onto my 4Runner! I just purchased a 2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V-6 model truck, I want to install A hood scoop! Acuttualy the whole hood(the one that comes standerd on the sport models)and I also want to install power front seats (Like the ones that come with the Limited models) and the the frount skid plate that also comes on the sport model. Anyway I went to the local dealer here, and he told me that he was'nt sure weather or not any of this stuf would fit (he was'nt sure if it was the same fram or not),and being special order you can not return anything. Can you tell me were I can find out about any of these parts fitting my truck? Do you know of any4Ruuner news groups and were they are located?

Please Help!! Al from New Jersey

Reply to
Al

Were the parts for the same year? If so they will fit. The hood w/ scoop definately will. Ya know the hood scoop is non-functional -- just for looks. Check out:

I was not aware that the sport had a different skid plate than the SR5. New seats power seats will cost you a small fortune -- look for used one --- try ebay.

Try

to get info on it . For more info, send amessage to the '-request' address of the list (for example, snipped-for-privacy@lists.off-road.com) containing just the word 'help' in themessage body, and an email message will be sent to you with instructions.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Another good website is

. You can get the answer to anything on that site!!

Cameron

Reply to
Cameron