Try this out

Try out this toolbar

Mr.Cools

No. WTF would anyone click on a link posted, probably inappropriately, to a newsgroup with no explanation?

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:26:43 +0100, I waved a wand and this message magically appeared from Willy Eckerslyke:

It might have a trojan, too. Don't.

Reply to
Alex Buell

A variant misspelling of this has gone to multi newsgroups, who knows why, it has appeared as onedik, oneclik, community, coomunity etc.

MrC

Reply to
mrcheerful

^^^^^^

Err, that one was just me changing it to annoy the OP. Not that I expected him to read it, of course.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Not all. The one in uk diy is a variant that HE has posted.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful