Tyre face penetrated - vulcanise or leave?

Nice car, looks in good condition, my father has the 535iSE of the same body - handles really nicely even on stock 15s. Heavy beasts though, very heavy - somewhere round 1600Kg IIRC?

Heres my baby ('91 Celica GT-Four from one of my favourite angles) and my fathers beemer at christmas this year:

Coyoteboy

Can't see much of it. :-) I still have the ST185 GT4 shown, and the Rover SD1 Vitesse. Incidently the GT4 is for sale, so if you know of someone who wants a low mileage rust free example in excellent mechanical condition.? Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

I know, its not been photographed much as its mid 'tweak'. It was far too slow in standard 'guise for my liking :) Gone for no body modifications but should be touching on 300hp when i get my new ECU mapped :) Ive done some fairly good tuning just using a wideband and my laptop and seen huge torque gains and 10% economy improvement.

Throw it on GT4EC.net and GT4OC.net, theyre fairly readily scooped up if they are in good nick and if a long-term member snaffles it up it will probably be really well looked after. Looks like a nice example - red ones tend to fade and peel by now.

Reply to
Coyoteboy